- Introduction to Positive Psychology & Mindfulness
- Happiness – Misconceptions / Foundational Mindfulness practices
- Expectations and Well-Being / Mindfulness practices expanded.
- Overcoming Biases
- Strategize for Well-Being – Rewire your life
- Introduction to Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
Course Fees and Terms
- Duration: 4 Weeks (12 Hours)
- Delivery: Online
- Commencement: Saturday 19th March 2022
- Time: 9am – 12am
This 4-week program is designed as a practical guide to a new way of life. Each step is based on researched scientific data that shows clearly what works and what does not. This course is educational and practical. The student will take away a comprehensive knowledge of well-being, mindfulness and how to implement changes in their own lives and how to motivate others into a better way of being.
The course is for everyone who is interested in their own well-being as well as for counselors, psychotherapists, psychologists and motivational speakers and life coaches.
Your instructor is Varuni Fernando who is a certified and registered Psychotherapist and a current Psychology student of The University of London.